Membership in MSRL is $50,000 annually. Benefits to industry partners include the following:
- Spring annual meeting - Four days including 1 day core workshop, two days of technical talks, and 1 day mudrocks short course
- Fall advanced short course - One day short course covering advanced methods in mudrock science
- Summer short course - This content varies. This year we hosted a short course on new Python tools we are developing (CorePy) for visualizing core characterization and building neural network models
- Data access from MSRL program start (2009) - All consortium reports, presentations, posters, extended abstracts, short course materials, presentation videos, and published papers.
- Core characterizations include geochemical (high resolution XRF, Pyrolysis and biomarkers), core descriptions
- Individualized sponsor-focused core workshops and short courses
- Potential for sponsors to assist in research directions
- Characterization /integration of donated/loaned cores
- Access to MSRL researchers and our analytical facilities
Previous Annual Meeting Agendas
Interested in joining?
Please let us know if you would like for us to call or email you with further information. To learn more, please contact:
Toti Larson, Principal Investigator
Find out more at www.beg.utexas.edu/msrl.