Quantitative Clastics Laboratory
How to become a QCL Member
- Research calendar year begins January 1 and runs through December 31, each year.
- Annual meeting will be held in Austin, Texas, U.S.A or Houston, Texas, U.S.A. Additional meetings can be arranged if necessary.
- December of each project year, companies are mailed an invoice for the coming year.
- Access to the research group website is limited to membership years.
- We provide you a standard letter of agreement and you provide a $45k check.
To become a member, please contact:
DR. PETER FLAIG
Bureau of Economic Geology
Jackson School of Geosciences
The University of Texas at Austin