Quantitative Clastics Laboratory
Numerous animations are produced by the QCL research group using the datasets under study. These products include three-dimensional Analog Training Modules that combine the 3D examination of seismic data in GeoProbe with the geospatial capabilities of GIS combined into a training product using Blaxxun software.
These ATM tools are designed as:
- Interactive training modules for transfer of learnings to member scientists.
- Web-based formats, able to run on any platform.
- Relatively small size (30–60 MB)
- Provided member companies on CD and incorporated into the Sand Box
- Modular Design — enabling work on multiple modules simultaneously.